To get the best out of your online class we recommend you do the following:
• Choose a quiet, well lit, preferably indoor space
• Have a yoga mat and any props you feel you may need
• Position your laptop / Ipad at least 5 feet away from your mat. This will allow the best visibility for the
instructor to offer any adjustments you may need.
• Position your yoga mat side onto the camera. Please ensure that your full yoga mat can be seen and the tip of your fingers when standing with your arms above your head
• Connect your device to an external speaker for the best sound quality (recommended, where possible)
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need any assistance.
Book your Private Yoga Connection Class here